Sunday, January 25, 2015
1PM – 3PM
1545 Sherdian Dr.
Kenmore, NY 14217
As a STREAM (integrated science, technology, religion, engineering, art and mathematics) school, our academic offerings go above and beyond the standards in two ways. First, we integrate learning, just as these subjects are integrated in life and career applications. We keep our Catholic faith as our moral compass in helping students develop their career and family life trajectory, and in helping them to be congnizant of the eternal life and rewards they are setting their eyes on, as they go through life.
Second, we have added additional programs, such as Pre-Engineering (grades 6-8), STREAM (K-5), Suzuki Strings (Pre-K 4), after school STREAM Academy clubs and Faith & Family (all students) to our already rigorous curriculum.
“Professions” luncheons – Students hear from professionals about their path through college into their careers.
Call for a Personal Tour Today!
Come see what St. Andrew’s Country Day School has to offer!
St. Andrew’s Country Day School is a Catholic school that nurtures the whole child through spiritual guidance, strong academics, a STREAM integrated curriculum, extracurricular opportunities, and inspirational leadership. We are a family where faith, knowledge, and community meet.
College, Career and Heaven.
Our School Climate
Love and Respect
Who can Attend?
Our doors are open to all Pre-K 3 to Grade 8 students residing in Western New York! We have a very large facility and room for many more students as we continue to grow.
Our Plan of Action
As a STREAM school, we offer pre-engineering experiences and an integrated curriculum. Students will experience science, technology, religion, engineering, art and mathematics in many ways, integrated across subject areas. Keeping our faith as our moral compass, “Faith and Family” class will point them in the direction for a college education, faith-filled family life, and eternity in heaven. “Professions” luncheons will provide opportunities for students, in a small group setting, to hear about college preparation and careers from people in a variety of professions. Individual student support is provided through our Response to Intervention program. Strong collaboration with the Diocese, parents, community partners, and parish groups, after school clubs, family/community gardening, and sports further enrich this excellent curriculum.
Points of Pride
- Catholic identity
- School climate: Love & Respect
- Warm, Nurturing Learning Environment
- Religion, Art, PE, Vocal Music, Pre-K 3 through Grade 8
- New this fall: Suzuki Violin and Cello for Pre-K 4
- New this fall: Pre-engineering for grades 6-8
- Weekly mass for Pre-K through 8
- Individual attention to all student needs, through our scheduled Response to Intervention Program
- After-school STREAM ACADEMY enrichment program
- Priority on a safe and healthy learning environment
- Catholic identity and faith formation across the curriculum
- High quality curriculum and instruction
- Spanish Grades K-8
- Regents Algebra 1 and Regents Living Environment options in Grade 8
- National Junior Honor Society
- Theme Writing program
- Family Gardening
- Pre-K 3 & 4 through Grade 8
- Free before school 7 am drop off available
- After school program until 6 pm
- Many clubs, sports & Performing/Visual Arts
- Scholarships & tuition assistance
- Great family and community involvement
- Inspirational leadership