New at School: Thursday Lunchtime Bible Study, Grades 7-8, and younger by special permission. Current study: Missionary Journeys of St. Paul
Coming this summer: Wonderful Wednesdays – a garden theme literacy and math program designed to maintain and accelerate reading and math performance while enjoying gardening. Grades: Pre-K through 3
Family and Community Garden Club:
Saturday, April 28th – initial meeting, in the garden space (lawn near parking lot)
(Rain location-McNulty Hall) 1 p.m.
Garden Initiation- constructing and filling the raised beds-families, bring your tools!
Saturday, May 17th at 10 a.m.
Library Book Circulation: Tuesdays and Wednesdays 12-2 and Friday 10-12. Get your books for Easter vacation this week!!!
Call for a Personal Tour Today!
Come see what St. Andrew’s Country Day School has to offer!
Palm Sunday – 1st Grade hosts Family Mass
Easter Break Begins
St. Andrew’s Country Day School is a Catholic school that nurtures the whole child through spiritual guidance, strong academics, extracurricular opportunities, exploration of the arts and sciences and inspirational leadership. We are a family where faith, knowledge, and community meet.
Points of Pride
- School climate: Love & Respect
- Warm, Nurturing Learning Environment
- Weekly mass for Pre-K through 8
- Individual attention to all student needs
- Priority on a safe and healthy learning environment
- Catholic identity and faith formation across the curriculum
- High quality curriculum and instruction
- Spanish Grades K-8
- Advanced placement courses
- National Junior Honor Society
- Theme Writing program
- Family Gardening
- Pre-K 3 & 4 through Grade 8
- Free before school 7 am drop off available
- After school program until 6 pm
- Many clubs, sports & Performing/Visual Arts
- Scholarships & tuition assistance
- Great family and community involvement
- Inspirational leadership