We are very proud to announce that St. Andrews School has been chosen as one of the ten pilot schools to implement the STREAM initiative beginning this fall.
New at School: Thursday Lunchtime Bible Study, Grades 7-8, and younger by special permission. Current study: Missionary Journeys of St. Paul
Coming this summer: Wonderful Wednesdays – a garden theme literacy and math program designed to maintain and accelerate reading and math performance while enjoying gardening. Grades: Pre-K through 3
Library Book Circulation: Tuesdays and Wednesdays 12 p.m. – 2 p.m. and Friday 10 a.m.-12 p.m.
Come see our new garden-veggies already growing in the warm sunshine!
Call for a Personal Tour Today!
Come see what St. Andrew’s Country Day School has to offer!
St. Andrew’s Country Day School is a Catholic school that nurtures the whole child through spiritual guidance, strong academics, extracurricular opportunities, exploration of the arts and sciences and inspirational leadership. We are a family where faith, knowledge, and community meet.
Points of Pride
- School climate: Love & Respect
- Warm, Nurturing Learning Environment
- New this fall: Suzuki Violin and Cello for Pre-K 4
- New this fall: Pre-engineering for grades 6-8
- Weekly mass for Pre-K through 8
- Individual attention to all student needs
- Priority on a safe and healthy learning environment
- Catholic identity and faith formation across the curriculum
- High quality curriculum and instruction
- Spanish Grades K-8
- Advanced placement courses
- National Junior Honor Society
- Theme Writing program
- Family Gardening
- Pre-K 3 & 4 through Grade 8
- Free before school 7 am drop off available
- After school program until 6 pm
- Many clubs, sports & Performing/Visual Arts
- Scholarships & tuition assistance
- Great family and community involvement
- Inspirational leadership