Yeah, yippee, we did it. Your kiddos (and you) deserve an amazing weekend. We all survived the first week. I could not be more proud of the way everyone is transitioning, we are doing so with grace. For that I thank you.
*Reminder to all virtual learners: Uniforms need to be worn everyday both dress uniform and Phys. Ed. respectively days.
*Mark your Calendars first HSA VIRTUAL meeting of the 2020-2021 school year is going to be on Thursday Sept 24 at 6:30pm. We will be meeting on Zoom. All are welcome to attend!
Meeting Information for Zoom:
code: 278 918 4599
Any questions or concerns please contact:
*Parents you should not pull away in the morning before your child’s temperature has been checked. Aslo, please be aware of your radio volume as we want to keep the peace with our neighbors.
*Thank you to the parents who have offered to volunteer for lunch. If you are still interested please reach out to me.
*We could use a few volunteers for breakfast , please reach if you are interested.
*Please feel free to send something small for your child to play with at lunch that they will keep in their backpack.
*Please return the form for who student’s can be released to. Only one per family is necessary not per student.
*Breakfast and lunch are coming together nicely.
- I know the program is free but you must order with the form I share. At this time this week’s orders are already submitted.
- To participate for 9/28-9/30 you must do so by Tuesday 9/22.
- In addition I know we receive a menu but it is subject to change without notice. I know that does not help the picky eaters but this is out of our control.
- If you wish for your child to participate in breakfast please have them to school no later than 7:30 as they need to be ready to move to class at 7:45.
- Please remind your child that they are participating in the program so they know to go right to the service line when they come in, this will give them ample time to eat.
- Food is not allowed to go to the classroom if they are not finished eating.
As we take the weekend to recharge and spend it with our loved ones. Please take a moment to say this prayer-
God, I won’t stop praying for my family (both home and school).
They are yours.
Have a wonderful weekend.
Mrs. Pamela J. Giannantonio
St. Andrew’s CDS