- Be on time
- Be prepared with all necessary math supplies (completed homework, binder/notebook, book, pen/pencil)
- Be respectful to adults and other students in the class including their property.
- No bullying or teasing
- Raise your hand and wait for permission to speak
- Keep hands, feet, and objects to yourself
- Listen and follow instructions the first time they are given
- Put forth his or her full effort in class
- Class is dismissed by the teacher, not the clock. You will remain in your seats until dismissed.
Homework will be given on a nightly basis to provide extra practice and further learning in areas covered in the classroom. It is the student’s responsibility to complete missing assignments by the end of the marking period. No assignments will be accepted once the marking period is over.
• To receive full credit, all work must be shown with a reasonable attempt made on the entire assignment and corrected in class.
• Homework is NOT AN OPTION.
• Homework is due at the beginning of the period. If it is not with you, it is LATE and you will have a lunch detention to be served that day.
• If a student is absent, homework is due the day they return.
• Each assignment is worth a maximum of 3 points.
• Late homework only receives partial credit.